#14 | Jannike Stöhr - 30 jobs in 1 year
Have you ever wondered how it would be like to try out every job you have in mind? Jannike Stöhr, professional job tester, author, speaker and coach, has tested 30 jobs in only one year.
She shares her very fascinating personal story, how she started and realised this project and, as a result, found the most important thing for herself.
"I wanted to have a career, a higher salary. I consumed a lot. And I didn’t find happiness in all of that. At least, it didn’t last for a long time.“
"Then I figured out that every decision I had made in my life was not my own decision or because I wanted to it, but I would have done it to get appreciation or someone else wanted me to do it."
This is a very touching episode on
- how giving up everything can help you to find other things inside yourself
- why trying to find happiness is maybe not the right way
- about the importance of experiencing things and getting out there
- why intuition is crucial when making decisions in our lives
- what is needed for the jobs of the future
Enjoy this wonderful and honest episode about an exciting life journey which inspired me a lot.
Website & Blog https://jannikestoehr.com/
Book: Das Traumjob-Experiment: 30 Jobs in einem Jahr https://amzn.to/31bIQV8
Book: Ich bin so frei: Raus aus dem Hamsterrad - rein in den richtigen Job https://amzn.to/2WI7lcP