#11 | Katy Campbell - Mental health in the workplace
Updated: Mar 13, 2019
"We don't have to be at the same pace as everyone else. We will all get there, but maybe at a different point in time."
Katy Campbell, Head of Brand & Communications at APX, talks about mental health in the workplace. Katy tells very honestly her own, very inspiring story and explains how they make sure to support founders and their employees to address the topic very openly.
We will learn about the shocking statistics showing how many people are affected by mental health issues, especially related to their work environments.
In this episode, you will learn:
- how to take care of ourselves and the people around us
- about the power of self-reflection
- how you can increase productivity by bringing the right personalities together
- how to help founders so that they become great leaders
- how social media is affecting your mental health
- that you can still have a solid career while dealing with mental health issues
"Most people don’t know they’re burning out until they’re burning out"
16 Personalities Test: www.16personalities.com/languages
Podcast episode on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/0vPKMJRjIxG4UV4ZiVwWUx?si=9gw02bwhQDaU0s_NghE9yw
Podcast episode on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/employay/11-katy-campbell-mental-health-in-the-workplace-new-work-diversity-career-job-hr